?

Log in

 
 
22 February 2006 @ 11:11 pm
Crystal Crusades Charismatically & Creatively Cool!  
Alright! Here you are Crystal, have fun! I'm going to tag it as: borasheen.


^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Awakening to the sounds of a clashing hammer against anvil, the mysterious young lady with a white dress opened her violet blue eyes and focused on her current location. The first thing that she saw in front of her was metal bars. When the lady in white turned around in circles, she only saw more metal bars. She was imprisoned! But when did this happen? How did this happen? Questions ripped through the lady in white’s head like a thunder storm of words and arguments. Confusion swept her insides as she began to focus on what was beyond the metal bars which had her surrounded similar to a bird cage. She appeared to be inside what looked like an inventory room. There were boxes ripped to pieces, treasure chests opened, and rotten food fallen on the floor. There were lanterns all along the walls providing light for this medium sized room, books stacked on shelves and some flailed onto the ground as if read through and then denied. The lady in white could smell the scents of death in the air. It smelled like a post-battlefield, blood had been spilt in this area and bodies were being burnt elsewhere. Listening closely, the lady in white could hear the sounds of grumbling and victorious cheers and laughter every now and then. There were also sounds of other rooms being turned inside out and possibly scavenged through. This room was cold, so the lady in white held her arms with a squeeze from both of her hands, raising her shoulders in discomfort.
This situation was far too new for her to react properly but the assumptions being formulated in her head were equivalent to nightmares she could only dread. She could still smell the aroma of steel once hitting steel, swords banging against swords only an hour ago or less. The cage around her was made of very thin and thick metal that couldn’t easily be breached or bent. When she looked behind her, the lady in white saw what appeared to be some mechanical switch related panel with three switches that could be flipped and just to the right – a triangle handle that could probably be pulled down by the tug of a hand.

Image hosting by Photobucket

When she took a few more minutes to observe the cage, she made note that there was not a door to be found that would open or close for her convenience. This made her wonder how she was placed inside this cage to begin with. The lady in white felt a sense of danger stir inside her and the longer she waited the more peculiar this situation became. Getting up, she stretched her legs and unbent her knees. Both her legs and knees ached and burned in dull pain, as if she had been lying uncomfortably on the floor for days!
When she listened closely, she could swear that she heard a voice emerge quietly from the very ground where her feet were standing. It was as if the earth underneath her were whispering reassurance to her soul for some random reason. When the lady in white decided to listen more closely she hear the transcendent voice say, Be careful. You are safe for now. But be careful.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^



And just a friendly reminder to bicentennial76 It is your turn to continue our interaction for 21st of February post between our two characters! I miss your writing! You're really awesome at it!
 
 
Current Mood: thankfulThankful & Energetic
Current Music: This Lying World by Unearth
 
 
 
Crystalwanderingcleric on February 23rd, 2006 10:33 pm (UTC)
she found an odd sence of comfort in this voice and with it carefully reached for the handle shaped thing. as she struggled to reach it she stood on her tip toes and fully straitening her arms in legs with a little more discomfort then she bargened for. her fingers almost reached it but was a little short. allowing herself time to regester the words she heard and her current suroundings she kinda panics and jumps as best she can and grabs and kinda hangs on the handle as her feet dangle.
Shadowlight (Shad): Friden.drone_dragon on February 23rd, 2006 11:23 pm (UTC)
After the handle is pulled down there is the sound of a spinning ribbon or gadget that has been unleashed. When you turn around you shall see a red light bulb begin to turn on upon one of the nearby walls, at first dimly, but then with gradual time it is completely bright and full of crimson kinetic energy. The swirling sound of the gadget goes on for about five more minutes, and then ceases. The only sound left is the humming energy produced inside the bulb on the far wall.
Crystalwanderingcleric on February 24th, 2006 02:55 am (UTC)
as the machine seemed to wind down her attention back to the switch thing on the wall. She trys to reach at the switch with her hand but there too short and her arms ached to much to hold herself up with just one arm. She hangs and thinks for a moment then carefully reaches with her feet and kicks at switches and manages to kick one of the switches to the opposite side and then trys to jiggle the handle that she was cerently hanging on.
Shadowlight (Shad)drone_dragon on February 24th, 2006 03:42 am (UTC)
When your foot flips the first switch (first from the top) there is a sound of steam pressure coming in from all the pipes located all about the room. Just when you wait for the steam to move through the pipes leading to the panel in front of you - the steam seems to seep out and expel elsewhere. Almost as if there was a leak in the pipe system and the steam was unable to reach the panel in front of you.

When your foot flips the second switch, nothing happens.

When your foot flips the third switch (bottom from the top) a mini light inside the cage flickers for a few seconds and then lights up your prison. The light is located up above at the top of the cage and is fused into the ceiling and the cage, the bulb is highly unreachable.

Every time you jerk around while holding onto the handle, the sound of the spinning ribbon or gadget starts up slightly but never really gets going into a process. Similar to an engine that will not start.
Crystalwanderingcleric on February 24th, 2006 04:00 am (UTC)
"eep, light no, stay on." trys to get to the button again and exidentally jiggles the handle when starting to swing and hits the third botton.
Shadowlight (Shad): Friden.drone_dragon on February 24th, 2006 04:09 am (UTC)
By flipping the third switch yet again, the light above you goes out in one instant discharge and you can only see dust particles falling in the damp air. Again the spinning ribbon or gadget is still stirring and riveting like an engine that will not start.

You start to hear some commotion right outside the inventory room, it's the sound of voices. These creepy voices sound very argumentative and bewildered, and they are getting closer.
Crystalwanderingcleric on February 24th, 2006 04:17 am (UTC)
she starts to panic a little and hits the second switch then the first one
Shadowlight (Shad)drone_dragon on February 24th, 2006 04:23 am (UTC)
After flipping the second switch, nothing happens. After flipping the first switch nothing happens.

You hear a door open and in walks an unpleasant looking goblin dressed to kill. Literally.

"There you are little one!" he says gritting his teeth with a wicked smile, "We were wondering who was causing all of the noise and making lights going off and on! You're a little trouble maker aren't you pretty little one? Gree heh heh! My name, you should know, is Cleaver! Gree heh heh! How about you little one, what is your name, be a good little girl and tell me now."

Cleaver is a medium in height goblin with wiry dark and wild brown hair. The horrible goblin has lime green ugly eyes like the color of swamp ooze. In his grin, Cleaver has yellow rotten teeth all disproportioned and skuzzy. He wears a chain mail along with some rusted metal armor pieces all over his body. Cleaver has curved and long pointy ears with loose grey hairs growing all along the places no one thinks about. His creepy snout smells your fear like a delicious feast on a plate. His breath is bad when he gets too close and his voice raspy.

He is against the cage now trying to reach your hand for a handshake. His nails look very unplesant and sharp.
Crystalwanderingcleric on February 24th, 2006 04:36 am (UTC)
she stares blankly at him with a somewhat confused look on her face and sticks her feet back inside the bars. "i..." she thinks about it and cant recall much of anything. Her puzzlement only deepens when she realises that he may seem to think that he knows her. she stands silent and just looks into the Cleavers eyes threw the bars.
Shadowlight (Shad): Friden.drone_dragon on February 24th, 2006 04:42 am (UTC)
"Now, now little one," Cleaver says to you, "There is no reason to be afraid at all! Gree hee hee hee! And we can't have you sitting in that birdcage for the rest of yer days, now can we?"

Cleaver withdraws his hand slowly and walks toward a corner of the room which the lady in white's vision cannot view. There is small click and the sound of steam begins to run through the pipes located above at the ceiling and below in the floor. The bars of the cage begin to rotate gradually and slowly, around and around in circles. By watching closely you begin to notice that the cage is sinking further and further into the floor. The contraption is lowering itself and in a couple of minutes there are no longer bars around your character.
Crystalwanderingcleric on February 24th, 2006 04:51 am (UTC)
not sure on wheather she likes this new found freedom she looks around and looks to find something to hide in. noticing the book shelves she makes a brake for it and clims up them and trys her best to tuck herself away on the top shelf.
Shadowlight (Shad): Friden.drone_dragon on February 24th, 2006 05:01 am (UTC)
Cleaver slowly walks back to door he had entered through and looks at you with a very awkward glimpse. "Come now little one, we must have you standing with the others now! You must leave with me from this place, right now." his voice was still as raspy as ever, but he now seemed to have a slight seriousness melted in his tone. Cleaver hold open his hand openly for you to take.

o.o.g.: I'm gonna make a quick phone call, so forgive me if my next reply post takes a little more time than usual! Thanx Crys!
Crystalwanderingcleric on February 24th, 2006 05:12 am (UTC)
"others?" she squeeks. she slowly gives him her hand and slowly steps out of the shelf.
Shadowlight (Shad)drone_dragon on February 24th, 2006 05:54 am (UTC)
Cleaver takes your hand gently, you feel his slimy fingernails wrap around your wrists tightly. Together you both walk out of the inventory room and into the fresh air of the outside.

You are greeted immediately by the sun's overpowering shine, as your vision begins to settle you begin to notice the scenery a little more realistically. It is a city of small buildings and houses. There are many marvels to behold in this vast area of wooden constructs and water wells, but unfortunately, Clever leds you instead to a more open area.

Image hosting by Photobucket

You are taken to an open sidewalk area that has the town's houses on your right hand side and an tall open square shaped building on your left that seems quite central and lonesome. You begin to notice that you are not the only one here under captivity!

There are about a hundred people standing in one straight line all facing outward toward the central building as if in some strict formation. The many people standing didn't seem to speak at all, but there are murmurs of sadness and a child's cry every now and then along with a dry cough. Cleaver takes you to the end of this line of people and releases you right beside a small boy.

"Now stay right here little one! Face the building you see right there, you see? And no talking, crying or complaining! Gree heh heh! Be a good little girl! You understand, yes?" he says to you with a cynical grin.
Crystalwanderingcleric on February 25th, 2006 03:35 am (UTC)
NO! *kicks him in the shin* let go. *starts to fight and kick and an desprete attempt to run off into the crouds.*
Shadowlight (Shad): Friden.drone_dragon on February 25th, 2006 09:03 pm (UTC)
As you begin to run off towards these people who don't seem to move or shuffle, as if their lives depended on their statue-like behaviors, you start to notice very important details.

There are more goblin soldiers and guards watching over the line of people who have now noticed your running. You also get a better view of the other many horrors that have occurred around this city. There are dead bodies of townsfolk and men soldiers. There are arrows in some of them and all their blades appear to be either bent or broken. There are wooden buckets tilted over, their contents spilt and you also see many more broken boxes and wagons turned over. There are torches burning out to mere flickers dropped by only corpses left now.

The goblin soldiers, there are many of them, study the direction you seem to running and manage to form a circle around you to prevent your escape. You see them place their hands on their sheaths in case of any further dispute. Cleaver catches up to the circle in a run and seems to calm them down or prevent them from doing anything rash. He turns to you with his arms crossed, but tries his best to give you a firm but easy tone in his raspy voice.

"Now, little one... that wasn't very nice at all! You can't be playing games like that and expect to win, this is neither the time nor the place, little one. this is a very serious situation, you understand? So lets play another ga..."

As he continues to speak to you, your inner ear seems to hear the familiar celestial voice whisper from the earth underneath your feet, Please, be careful. Be very careful.

Cleaver's voice seemed to blend right back in to your hearing, "...so go stand with that little boy at the end of the line, please, little one? We don't want a fuss, so be a good little girl, alright?"
Crystalwanderingcleric on February 25th, 2006 10:36 pm (UTC)
she sits down holds her knees and looks at Cleaver then at all the men around her. then kinda hides her face. "what is going on?"
Shadowlight (Shad): Friden.drone_dragon on February 26th, 2006 08:11 pm (UTC)
As you sit down and hold your knees, the goblin soldiers all stare at you in complete wonder.

You hear the voice of the earth whisper to your inner ear,

Some nations rise, some nations build, and some nations fall.
What is before you is all a sequence,
and so shall be the future outcome.
You are a creature of life that wishes to stay alive.
If this is true than remain calm, remain safe, and be careful.
Listen carefully to what you hear,
Observe carefully what you see,
Speak carefully what you say,
And you shall find life yet.


As the calm and humble voice seems to melt back into the ground, your character begins to notice Cleaver walking toward you slowly. The goblin opens his hand for you to take and patiently says, "Come now little one, let us get you back in line with the others."
Crystalwanderingcleric on February 26th, 2006 09:27 pm (UTC)
she hesitates, then gives cleaver her hand again and goes with him without a further fuss.
Shadowlight (Shad): Friden.drone_dragon on February 26th, 2006 10:53 pm (UTC)
Cleaver carefully takes you back to the end of the line and lets go of you right beside a small boy who is about the same height as you. Some minutes go by with you and the crowd staring at the square building in the center of this city, the goblin soldiers still marching up and down the flanks of people and some even walking up and down the alleys between the tall buildings.

The small boy turns to you with an energetic smile on his face, he seems very oblivious of the situation and seems more interesting in talking to you, "Hi! My name is Michael! I'm seven years old! How old are you?" he asks you with a cute, friendly pitch.
Crystalwanderingcleric on February 26th, 2006 11:39 pm (UTC)
she looks at michael and smiles. "hi, im..." she looks around kinda confused. "michael, what's going on? why do we have to stand here?"
Shadowlight (Shad): Friden.drone_dragon on February 27th, 2006 02:21 am (UTC)
Michael kinda shrugs and keeps smiling, "Mmm-I don't really know! My father said something about the goblins being everywhere, armies falling one by one, and that we had to do what they said or else! The goblins took him away and I haven't seen him since, something about a book or something." the small boy begins to play with his pointer fingers, pressing them against one another. "I miss my father. Hey, I've never met you before! So the goblins took you from your house too, huh?"

When he asks you this question, your character hears a small struggle in the line of people, the clicking of a goblin's shoes stepping frantically, then a slicing sound from a blade, the sound of a watery substance hitting the ground, and lastly the sound of something falling to the ground hard, a couple of sad cries, and then more goblin footsteps continuing to walk down the pavement.

Michael keeps his gaze at you, "Father told me to be brave, but I'm pretty scared, how about you?"
Crystalwanderingcleric on February 27th, 2006 05:10 am (UTC)
"a little...it will be alright. We just have to be careful. things will be ok but i think we have to get out of here." she looks around and trys to see what she can make of things. "you wanna be friends?"
Shadowlight (Shad): Friden.drone_dragon on February 27th, 2006 05:34 am (UTC)
O.O.G.: Crys, I'm gonna move this story-line to a new LJ Entry, so all you have to do is comment on the new entry that is posted. I'm doing this because my next part is going to be a little bit big in story and also because if you've checked out this entry space - it's suffocating girl! The poor entry, we gotta haul tail to the other side!!!
Shadowlight (Shad): R.P.G. Wolf!drone_dragon on February 27th, 2006 06:29 am (UTC)
O.O.C.: Okay, Crys! It's all set up on a new entry for you!